Impact Energy also works on number of other projects:
- UNIDO Training program for motor driven systems (Review 2015)
- 4E EMSA Policy Guidelines for Pumps, Fans and Compressors (Part 1 2016, Part 2 2017)
- A series of Leonardo webinars for efficient motor systems, delivered in cooperation with the European Copper Institute, EMSA and the Danish Technological Institute
- Expert support for the project Industrial Energy Efficient Motor Systems in Indonesia, in cooperation with TPA advisors and ECN (Netherlands)
- Topmotors China: pilot project with industrial factories in Zhenjiang, Jiangsu province and Motor Summit China
Impact Energy works on more than the listed projects.
Ask firstname.lastname@example.org to know more.